art by Courtney Godbey
Sailor moon though.
Mamoru’s superhuman daddy senses ruin R’s big surprise 20 episodes early.
I die every time
And here is what we call a textbook defintion of puppydog eyes.
it winked are you joking
Magical Wall Decorations -all boxes
These are so gorgeous! Does anyone know where you can get Great wall boxes like these?
Like hobby lobby they’re called shadow boxes :)
Im done done done.
Started on March 29, 2014 - Finished July 2, 2014
Astrid is 300% handmade. Alll her clothes are removable. She has joined neck, arms, elbows, wrists , and knees. Astrid started out as an old Rapunzel doll and has now become my biggest doll project to date.
For work in progress photos visit My Work in Progress page
To see other projects I’ve done visit My Dolls Page
Aaah, she’s perfect
OH MA GOSHH! THIS IS INCREDIBLE
Can you guess how many photos I took before I liked one?
ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER GODDAMN GIVEAWAY.
I once again have enough money to host a giveaway for all my wonderful followers. So here’s what you, yes, you! Can win;
1. Any two wigs under $40 on any wig site of your choosing.
2. $45 to spend on Etsy.
3. $45 to spend on Amazon.
4. $45 to spend on What-Pumpkin.
5. $45 to spend on Ali-Express.
6. TWO, get that, TWO, whole large pizza’s from any site delivered to your door.
Wonderful, isn’t it? I’m wonderful. Even though you’d love to get these prizes in two days, I have some rules.
1. Must Be Following Me. Just like my other giveaways, this is for my followers only. You can unfollow after this giveaway is done, even though that’s kinda rude.
2. Likes do NOT count. Reblog’s only. You can like it to remember for later, but that will not count for an entry.
3. Reblog as many times as you like, but do not spam your followers. This is something you should know.
4. The winner will not be announced unless they want to. Because some people can be sore losers and say that the winner cheated and will actually send them hate.
So there’s only 4 rules that you need to follow and we’ll come out alive. Alright.
GIVEAWAY ENDS ON DECEMBER 1ST. THE TIME MAY CHANGE AROUND THEN DUE TO FAMILY ISSUES.